We went to the Splash Park in Rexburg with our neighbors, the Millers. We had been having kind of a cold spell and it was supposed to be warm so we though we'd take advantage. We had not been before. Tara had invited me to go a couple of times but our crazy summer schedule never allowed us to go. How sad I was, after getting there that hadn't been able to enjoy this super fun, FREE, little water park when it was really HOT! The kids had a great time even though it was a little chily. They ran around, went down the slides and basically were just kids. It always brings me so much joy to see them be joyful. I often say, when I see a child so easily entertained by a piece of paper how nice it would be to be so easily entertained. I just realized as I was typing this that I am so easily entertained by watching the joy and love in my kids. I guess you can learn something new every day...
September 11, 2008
SPLASH PARK, REXBURG
We went to the Splash Park in Rexburg with our neighbors, the Millers. We had been having kind of a cold spell and it was supposed to be warm so we though we'd take advantage. We had not been before. Tara had invited me to go a couple of times but our crazy summer schedule never allowed us to go. How sad I was, after getting there that hadn't been able to enjoy this super fun, FREE, little water park when it was really HOT! The kids had a great time even though it was a little chily. They ran around, went down the slides and basically were just kids. It always brings me so much joy to see them be joyful. I often say, when I see a child so easily entertained by a piece of paper how nice it would be to be so easily entertained. I just realized as I was typing this that I am so easily entertained by watching the joy and love in my kids. I guess you can learn something new every day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
First of all - you HAVE to show me how to get a super cute background like yours! I just don't know how to do it! ALSO, I have more photos from the splash park for you! I will have to put them on a CD. Your blog is SO cute!
Post a Comment