October 13, 2010
Shredded
I am not talking about cheese. I am talking about a workout video I have been doing for a week and a half now. It is from Jillian, you know the psycho trainer from Biggest Loser. I shouldn't call her psycho, how about motivating. It is called 30 day shred. I think if you did it every day for 30 days you could become, as she says, shredded. I am not sure exactly what that means, but I think she is implying that you will lose weight and be in better shape. In the past 10 days I have done it 7 times and it is still killing me every time! I just feel shredded after every workout. It is a good one. It is compact and dense. I actually feel like I can get a meaningful workout in 20 minutes. It has 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute abs in three different circuits. I love doing it, once I get started. I can talk myself out of it and have done so three times! I feel great after its over, except after the first day and I could sit down because my quads were so sore. My goal is to just feel different in 30 days, I don't know if I will be shredded because I don't know what that means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
shredded sounds like something Arnold Swartzanegar (abc check?) would say. I can hear the tone of voice- I hope your video pumps you up!
Post a Comment