We went to the Gray Family Cabin at Bear Lake. We love going there summer, fall, winter or spring. We loved going boating. Lindsay and Riley brought their boat and some of us, myself included, loved the molecule. The kids really prefer to ride in the boat. I couldn't understand it at first but then I realized not everyone likes to do everything. Like, I would NEVER skydive or bungee jump or repel. Some people love it and can't understand those who don't. So I don't push them anymore, if they are happy to ride in the boat let them be happy...Right? I do have to mention a moment that really wasn't funny but we all laughed, and still laugh. Just ask Riley. Mom, Kerry, was attempting to exit the boat and mount the molecule. She did some crazy slip, bump, bump, bump dismount. We all thought, for a moment that it was kind of on purpose, until she came up sputtering. She twisted her knee and long story short it put her out of commission. Which for those of you who know my Mom, it about drove her bonkers. Due to her, shall we say, injury, she couldn't accompany us on our four wheeler ride the next ride. We loaded up the Ranger and four wheelers and drove up Bloomington canyon. We rode for a long time, no idea what the mileage was but for over an hour. We hauled lunch up and stopped in a beautiful valley to munch away. Dad, or in this instance, Grandpa, found a stick shaped like a "Y" and had Maddy witching for water. We had a great time as always at the cabin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks for the link to your blog... Crazy to see how your kids have grown up! Very fun!
I loved the 4 wheeler ride at Bear Lake. It was the best ride we had ever done. It is always the best when we are together as a family.
Post a Comment