September 18, 2008

What would we do without kids?!?!?!?



So, last night Norm and I were getting our political fix watching Fox News ( I am addicted to it). Well, and here come the kids up from the basement. The kids had brought home the balloons from Norm's parents house from Maddy's birthday and how should I say it ... they got creative! I don't know that I need to say anything else but I am definately seeing some "Lauren" tendencies in Maddy.

5 comments:

Robison's said...

I think that is so funny about Madison. Kids sure do some funny things. You'll have to show that picture to all her boyfriends when she get older.
Congrats to Cole, thats a big accomoplishment to win an essy out of the whole school.

Miranda said...

Mylee, I have wondered how the heck you are also. So good to hear from you! We should deff. get together. Hope life is good for you guys. Maddie has really changed since you lived in our ward, hee, hee! Or are those ballons?

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Mylee- I love your blog! So great to hear from you in my comments! Pregnancy is going great!

I cannot believe how big your kids have gotten. They have grown up so fast- but I guess 3 1/2 years of living in Texas had gone by just as fast. I just can't believe how kids can grow before your eyes. Sometimes I wish it would slow a little to just cherish it a moment longer! Glad to know we can keep in touch!

The Beniks said...

Love Madison's pic. What a ham! I too cant believe how big your kids are getting! So cute.

Deatons said...

ummm.... i hope maddy has my "tendencies"- she'll be beautiful :) but you better hope she doesn't cuz you know what the boys will want! ps- how do you add the links on the side so you can see when they are updated?