- We had a great time on Halloween this year. We had Norm's parents, Myra and her girls, Becca and My parents, Lindsay, Riley and Ryder all here. We had chili for dinner, ran up to our ward's trunk or treat which lasted 30 minutes. We went back home, played games, the kids bobbed for apples quite successfully. I have to get pictures from Myra, I only had our video out. On Saturday we went shooting and then out for a four wheeler ride. It was so steep and had such tight switchbacks that we had to use a fourwheeler to maneuver the Ranger around the corners. Riley is an awesome driver but I still was a little nervous with all the kiddies in there. I just tried not to watch. But the view up top was amazing so it was worth it. Saturday night, we watched I am Legend, which I had seen once before but I realized I must have had my eyes closed about half of the time the first time because there was a lot I hadn't seen before. It still was scary for me! All in all it was a fabulous weekend and I always love having family around!
November 3, 2008
Boo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That was such a fun weekend! I am so glad we came thanks again for having us!!!
Post a Comment