November 6, 2008

Red RIbbon Week

The week of halloween the kids all had red ribbon week. The girls were really into it they did whatever the theme was for that day. I even participated on Crazy Hair Day! It was my first day of subbing and I was sitting in for the secretary. So, I did some ratting and stuck in a couple pencils and a couple giant paper clips. So here are the pics of the week...
Sports Day
Maddy
Tenley

Crazy Hair Day
Me and the girls


Maddy & Tenley


Pajama Day

The girls were so excited that they didn't
have to get "dressed" for school...they
just could roll out of bed and get ready!

Crazy Sock and Tie day...


2 comments:

Miranda said...

You are super Mom and always get so involved with your kids and their school! I hope I will be that way. Looks like you are celebrating Fall like the rest of us. Fun! Fun!By the way your house looks really nice just from the little bit I can see!

Mosers said...

I didn't know you had a blog? I'm sooo adding you to my list. We are private so send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite
heidibugg@hotmail.com