January 18, 2009

I have not been lost....

So, we are totally unplugged right now (no t.v. no internet) and at first I had some serious withdrawls but have overcome my addiction. I am pretty sad that I can't get on the internet as often as I want to blog and email, but life does go on and nothing stops happening. It is quite miraculous. :) I have read a lot more and we have had many family wii tournaments qand I have beat Norm at scrabble a few times. We initially did this to save some money but I don't know if we will become plugged again. I am sure in a few months we will plug ourselves back in but for the meantime we are all enjoying. I can include all of us because it took the kids almost 3 weeks before they even noticed they couldn't watch spongebob so I think this will not scar them.




Anyway, I will have to catch up and blog some christmas activities. But a little explanation of our title picture... for the Gray Family christmas party we did a first annual talent show, Our family decided to reinact the Happy Hands club from Napolean. We practiced for weeks before and we had everyone cracking up. It was totally fun. My parents played the musical wind chimes, Adrienne played water glasses, Lauren reinacted some funny family moments, charade style, Tanner did some sweet Christmas rapping (not present wrapping, but rapping), Riley did some acrobatics wtih Ryder.

Standby for more to come....

2 comments:

Angela said...

How did you convince Norm to unplug? I wouldn't mind... too much. But I don't think I could ever talk my husband into it!

Mosers said...

I just have to ask.. what are you all doing in the family picture..i'm a blond maybe it's obvious but I'm curious and it will probably be something completely obvious I'm totally clueless about.. how are you?