That was the question...were the Christmas Cards of 2008 to be or not to be? Well they be, just in a different fashion than they have in the past. I knew I was running out of time and since I am older (yikes) and wiser (that's questionable), I have realized that some things aren't worth causing stress in my life no matter what you think is expected of you. Now I said SOME things, like Christmas cards, a perfectly clean house, saying YES to everything (PTO, every sign up at church, school etc...) I have learned that I don't have to do everything to justify being a stay at home Mom. I used to think that's what you had to do. And can I just tell you how relieved I was to send out all my Christmas Cards in about a 30 minute period for FREE! Because of the blogging world and Facebook I had almost all the emails I could have wanted and I got to send cards to people I probably wouldn't have if I was hand making them all...sorry but I have to set a limit, which was usually 60 and I have already emailed over 100 friends and family...I LOVE it and this, I have to say, will probably become a tradition for us. I love checking things off a list and if it's one less big project the better. So a simpler, less stressful Merry Christmas is my wish to you! I hope you can all learn that it's okay to not do everything...sitting down with your family to watch a Christmas movie or just playing the wii together is way more important and those are two things we did today!
Merry Christmas to everyone!





2 comments:
way cute pic's of your kids..they are too cute! I hope you all have a bright and merry Christmas!
Loved the card. Great idea. It's fun to read about your holiday plans.
Post a Comment