August 13, 2009
August 13, 2009 Thursday
Hot, windy and a little rain. The day started out quiet. We got right to our chore for the day: organizing the girl's dressers. I tried to keep the drawers clean by allowing them one drawer to shove in. They are "allowed" to shove their jammies. I thought this would get their clothes shoving fix by doing this and all the other drawers would stay neatly folded. Sounds logical, right? Well, apparently kids brains don't work on the same wave length as their Mom's semi-OCD organizing brain. Well, we had to take ALL the clothes out and fold them, DI some, and put some into the laundry. Shoving dirty clothes is NEVER okay....yucky! After that we had to all shower and then I got to dry three hair-dos. I have to keep a fan pointed in the bathroom because a hair dryer will generate a lot of heat and you don't want to get sweaty after you just showered! We left the house at noon to meet Adrienne in Payson at Hogi-Yogi for lunch. Thanks Adrienne for lunch. Yummy homestyle Turkey on Foccacia bread. I do have to make a "cheap" comment... $25 for two adults and two kids at a sandwhich place. WOW! It was good but sheesh. Anyway, off to Adrienne's school where we stayed until 5:15 helping her set up her classroom. She is doing a music theme so I helped her do her door where she can display all her kids names and photos. We drew music staffs where she can put their names and pictures on notes and title it "Miss Gray's Musical staff" Tenley watched Robin Hood and helped sort some things, open packages of prizes, put books in desks and unpackage binders. Madison helped put paper in binders, put books in desks, organize book shelves. We got home about 6:00 and Norm and I headed out to meet Kam and Brandy for dinner at Su Casa. They wanted to take me out for my birthday since they will be out of town this weekend. Now speaking of a good deal.... four adults for DINNER at a sit down restaurant with tax $31!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy Birthday tomorrow Mylee!! Hope its a good one. I am so glad you and Norm were able to make it to Lola's blessing. We honestly dont see each other enough these days. Love the updates, I cant believe how fast your kids are growing! Keep the posts coming :)
Post a Comment