Cooler but sunny. We had a hard time getting up today since we stayed up until after 1:00 AM watching Prison Break. It was worth it, but we were, oh so tired! Good thing church wasn't until 11:00. We learned about celestial marriage in sunday school today. I love having these reminder lessons on principles that we already know about. It just reinforces the gratitude I have for these blessings that, unfortunately, we so often take for granted. I don't know what I would do living my life with out knowing that our family can be together forever. If I thought that once we died it was over that would be so sad. It gives me great comfort to know that the family is what matters, that being together and doing righteous things is the most important. It's so easy to get caught up in wanting "things" when all I really want is an eternal family. I am so grateful for the temple and for the knowledge and blessings I have because of it. I hope I can live each day with a thankful heart for these things.
After church today, my Mom, Adrienne and I did a couple of crosswords. Learned a new meaning for the word "gins" it means to trap. Didn't know that. We have started keeping a dictionary close to look up words we don't know and that has helped a lot! The Memmotts came over again for dinner, so that was a super treat! We love seeing them, especially Ryder and Lindsays growing belly :). It is amazing how much Ryder is talking and doing every time we see him. After dinner we played Catch phrase and then we headed outside for a rousing game of Foursquare. For those of you who haven't played that one since fourth grade you should bust it out with your family. We just do it in the driveway with a playground ball we bought at wal-mart and it is awesome. Lauren and Tanner stopped by on their way to Logan from Price and they joined in the game too. We had about 11 of us playing, rotating in, and it was so much fun. Well, my Mom and I are off to education week at BYU and the kids are going to Omie and Papa's for the week. I am so excited. Looking through the catalog at all the choices of what to learn and how to improve myself is a little overwhelming but exciting nonetheless. I will definately keep notes and post some of my favorites from each day. I will miss my kiddies and my hubby so much but I am looking forward to one last vacation before school starts next monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment