August 17, 2009
August 15, 2009 Saturday...is a special day, it's the day we get ready for my birthday :)
So today was my birthday. One year older and wiser too, right? Well, I know about the one year older, the wiser part, maybe on account of doing crosswords! I know at least my vocabular has increased some. Well, it was a very nice day. I slept in, had a sesame bagel and a diet coke, did a crossword with my Mom. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect morning! My Mom and I then left to go do some errands...Costco, grocery store and since we were out we couldn't pass up lunch, especially a Fish Taco from Rubios. This might be my new favorite, especially since it qualifies as a sweet deal... One Taco, with chips and a side of beans and a drink for $4.95! Both of us at for less than $12. We got home and I played some solitaire (with REAL cards, not on the computer) I do have to say that not having to redeal every two seconds when you lose is quite a nice feature of computer solitaire. Everyone else was getting dinner ready. We had BBQ beef, scones, Corn on the cob and watermelon. It was soooooo yummy. Lindsay, Riley and Ryder came over to eat with us. Cole made a brownie fruit pizza, which was also delicious. We played Snorta and Would you Rather after dinner. After we cleaned up Norm and I watched four episodes of Prison Break. These are a few of my favorite things.... I couldn't have asked for better things to do on my birthday. Well, being on a cruise would be nice but since we were not being at home with my family playing games is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment