January 14, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to work I go...

Well, I started a part-time temporary job today. It's the first time I have worked in an office for someone besides my Dad since 1995! Our accountant usually hires someone to help him during his busy tax season and he was talking to Norm the other day about it and said, "Hey my wife will do that." I work for him Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays from 9:30 to 2:30. I can get the kids to school, have about an hour before I have to leave and then I go straight to the elementary school to pick up the girls. It's great and it was really quite fun to let my organizational skills run wild today. I know it's weird to some of you but I LOVE to organize stuff. Starting wtih piles of papers, business cards, and appointment book and ending up with a neat stack of paperclipped sets to mail out with appointments pre-set was quite invigorating. So, tomorrow I am off in the morning to mail all those packets out. I think it will be quite enjoyable and I will probably be sad when then end of April comes around and not just because the checks wills top coming.

No comments: