January 22, 2010

Juggle, shuffle, reorganizing

Since I started working and have worked for five days now I am trying to juggle, shuffle and reorganize my life. I no longer have those five hours in the middle of the day to do laundry, cleaning, dinner, picking up, etc... I still have Grayco business to do for my Dad, I am still going to try to clean at the Nehmers twice a month and and Lindsays a few times too. I have needed to do chores in the evening, which I HATE! I have gotten into a routine of having all my "jobs" done during the day so that after dinner is cleaned up it is hanging out with family time. I might need to resurrect my giant OCD organization board to help with this task. I can't believe January is almost over. Time is once again, flying away from me. Each day passes and I feel like I am not making progress. The days accumulate into weeks and then months and then it has been a year and I still haven't done some things I wanted to. Well, hopefully once I get a system down with working I will be more productive. I used to work that way. When my time was more limited I could crunch more out of my available hours. That is my new New Years resolution... to crunch more out of my hours at home... Well, I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: