I have decided to make my blog private in the next couple of days. If you don't think I have your email post it here and I will then send you an invite. I guess I just started thinking about it and I just want to be cautious. THANKS...make sure and get me your email :)
I will do this on Monday, November 17...so don't procrastinate :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I want an invite!!!!
heidibugg@hotmail.com
we want to stalk you...wwwhhhaaaa ha ha ha!! :)
rockyage@yahoo.com
Mylee,
I want an invite. It's been fun checking out what your family is up to.
myredheadsrock@comcast.net
Mylee...glad to hear from you and be able to see your cute family...Emily, Jeff and I are the only one's that blog and we do have a family blog also. Emily's is also private but she would love to give you an invite. I want to be invited to view yours if that's ok. I don't think our annual once a year weenie-roast, (that's usually hit&and miss with who gets to go) is enough, so blogging is great! my e-mail is krislynn@digis.net
Iwould love an invite. Hey lets do lunch next tues or wed let me know!
brooke1533@hotmail.com
I worry about the same kind of thing! Here is my email chrisnmir@msn.com
Post a Comment