Norm's Mom started a tradition a couple of years ago of taking the granddaughters to see the Nutcracker. Last year Maddy had the stomach flu (YUCK!) so she couldn't go. Tenley went with them while I stayed home to take care of Maddy. This year the other cousins (the only ones who live close besides us) had piano recitals...so I got to go wtih them. It was a very fun and festive night to kick off the holiday season. We usually go to the MoTab christmas concert but since we've moved up here it's hard to make it down during December...especially since we will be there for Christmas. I miss going to that.. it always brings the feeling of Christmas. So this was such a welcome night to go out with the girls and Norm's Mom to see the ballet. The girls really enjoyed it. It made me realize that we should do more cultural events, and no, more movies don't count :)
Thanks again Hans for the wonderful evening.





No comments:
Post a Comment