So, I was emailing my in-laws a little update on what was happening with our family and after I finished I thought...hmmm here is a fabulous blog post I can use! I love it when I can kill two birds with one stone. So here is what has been happening with us....
Just thought I'd say hello and give you all a little update on what's happening down here. Not that it's anything exciting but the days keep passing and I realized that it's been a while since I/we have checked in.
The kids are doing great in school. Cole just started a new semester/quarter whatever they are in. He is taking 3-d art and health. Still loving chinese. They have had some career counselors coming to some of their classes and he is all over wanting to research careers. Still Optometry, maybe Vet. The texting seems to be wearing off a little bit, but I must say that most of his texts lately have been to Danielle and Kaitlyn. That's fun they can do that but I told him he should just use my phone and call! He is going on a winter camp next weekend, a Klondike Derby. They have been making their sled. Norm and Kam are not impressed that they don't have to sleep in ice caves that they make, they are sleeping in a kind of cabin/hut thing. They say that is too weak!
Maddy is just rolling along. She is outgrowing her shirts this time. Sleeves suddenly three inches too short! She is taking after Norm on that one. Her violin is coming along great. She is very patient and is very particular with her practicing. She asks us everyday if we have found a house yet. Like we have the ability and we are not trying. She doesn't seem to understand that one, she just gets mad at us.
Tenley was in the orthodontist yesterday to get her seperators. She goes in next wednesday for the Rapid Pallete Expander (to help the top of her mouth grow) That should be interesting since she gags brushing her teeth. I am trying to convince Norm he needs to take her and be there while they try to take molds of her teeth. That will not be fun. She also goes back to the eye doctor in a couple of weeks. It will have been three months since we've been doing the patching so we will see if it worked.
I started working last week for our accountant. He typically hires someone to help him during his busy tax season. I work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:30 to 2:30. It is quite nice actually. I can get the kids ready for school and then have about an hour before I have to leave and I leave straight from work to pick the girls up. I have wednesdays off so that's the day I go to the school to help out. It will only be until the end of April, but it will be nice for a while.
Norm is still working for Rick at the office complex. He decided to take this semester off from school so he can find a job and not be tied down to a school schedule. Then in the summer he can arrange school around his work schedule. He finally got his resume finished and has been seriously applying the past week or so. Hopefully something will come up soon.
Well, that was a lot! You think nothing is going on but there's always stuff! Hope everyone is well in Idaho and hope we can see you all sometime soon.
Love Mylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment