January 29, 2010

Rock you like a hurricane..........................

We borrowed Rock Band from one of Adrienne's friends on the day before New Years eve and spent countless hours playing it over a 36 hour window.  We had never played it before and surprisingly we ALL loved it.  I was so surprised that Norm liked it so much.  All of us, kids included would do anything and you just waited your turn to rotate in.  We had a guitar, the drums and a microphone so with only three stations and 8 sometimes 10, people wanting a turn you had to be patient.  The kids loved doing "Yellow Submarine" off the Beatles.  My personal favorite was "Come Together"  on the Beatles because of the sweet drum action I got to do.  The "Final Countdown" was a fav of the Deatons and Adrienne,  they rocked this sweet  80's number, we were just missing shooting pennies from our wrists (hee hee to all of you who watch Arrested Development).  We even got Mom/Grandma to participate on the Beatles.  We would like to add this to our Wii repetoire.  I am sure it will surface in our household sometime this year.

No comments: